The great cleanout is happening

Cleaning out old shit is great. Thats a constant struggle between my wife and I.

I'm zen. If there's some shit I haven't used or touched in a year or two I'm ready to toss it in the garbage. She on the other hand keeps everything forever. Yo woman, how fuckin important is it that your collection of branding and graphic design books circa 1999 have to still occupy shelving in my basement?

Ppl have this weird attachment to books, as if the physical medium the information is printed on is sacred or something. Did you read it? Did you learn from it? OK NOW ITS GARBAGE.
what if you're forgetful or senile (severed)

then you still technically need dem books brah

Cleaning out old shit is great. Thats a constant struggle between my wife and I.

I'm zen. If there's some shit I haven't used or touched in a year or two I'm ready to toss it in the garbage. She on the other hand keeps everything forever. Yo woman, how fuckin important is it that your collection of branding and graphic design books circa 1999 have to still occupy shelving in my basement?

Ppl have this weird attachment to books, as if the physical medium the information is printed on is sacred or something. Did you read it? Did you learn from it? OK NOW ITS GARBAGE.
I usually have a real hard time throwing out books, but it depends on what type of book it is

Back