TRUMP CAVES IN TO PELOSI

i mean jfc, staten island, home of fresh kills, is less of a dump than queens

wtg donnie!

Ja8DaYb.jpg

pXfMI36.jpg

UBCW2zY.jpg

A serious question...I know it tradition to have the State of The Union in front of Congress but is it a requirement that it be there? Can't they just do it at the white house or some other venue and have whoever needs to be there. Just seems to me to be something that Trump could have easily turned to his advantage.

BTW Absent thinks this is a stupid question

Last edited:
A serious question...I know it tradition to have the State of The Union in front of Congress but is it a requirement that it be there? Can't they just do it at the white house or some other venue and have whoever needs to be there. Just seems to me to be something that Trump could have easily turned to his advantage.

BTW Absent thinks this is a stupid question

fuck yeah he can do it anywhere. he's just fucking with pelosi at this point. there is nothing in the constitution that says he has to do it in a congressional chamber

he could technically put it in a letter/email and send it to every congressperson and then do it live at a huge venue, or right there in the oval office on television

He should have just done it from the oval and worked in a few photos / videos, quotes from dems being pricks and media mistakes

Would have been way better than clappity clap and pointing out people in the crowd

He should have just done it from the oval and worked in a few photos / videos, quotes from dems being pricks and media mistakes

Would have been way better than clappity clap and pointing out people in the crowd

not my country, but this totally looks like the way to go

Back