TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sascha said:
just last week i fought an 6'4" 240lb, built black dude. he just got out of jail for breaking someone's jaw, cheekbone, and parts of his skull. my friend's Timex read 1:42AM when the fight began, 1:44AM when I was winded & it was blunt time

So you ran away for 2 minutes before getting tired?

Sascha said:
just last week i fought an 6'4" 240lb, built black dude. he just got out of jail for breaking someone's jaw, cheekbone, and parts of his skull. my friend's Timex read 1:42AM when the fight began, 1:44AM when I was winded & it was blunt time

:just sighs:

I didn't read the entire thread. I made it to about page 12 but I just wanted to say that sucks what happened to you TF. It fucking sucks when bitches play you. I walked in on 3 different girls of mine cheating on me and it sent me through therapy and a lot of other shit. CG told me about the age and shit on AIM once I got stationed out here in San Diego. I'll back up whatever TF or CG say because I was also almost a victim but CG saved me by taking it. Catch me up in IRC sometime Terra so we can catch up on times. Peace.

ReZ|Rangkor said:
I didn't read the entire thread. I made it to about page 12 but I just wanted to say that sucks what happened to you TF. It fucking sucks when bitches play you. I walked in on 3 different girls of mine cheating on me and it sent me through therapy and a lot of other shit. CG told me about the age and shit on AIM once I got stationed out here in San Diego. I'll back up whatever TF or CG say because I was also almost a victim but CG saved me by taking it. Catch me up in IRC sometime Terra so we can catch up on times. Peace.

read as: I walked in on 3 of my ex's cheating on me together.

that would be hot for like 2 secs, then it'd suck because they'd talk about you and triple team.

AkumA doesn't lie about who he is though or his age. He just exaggerates shit all the time about his status.

LoD and sift lie constantly about who they are. Even to their supposed "friends". That's fuct up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back