TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah, finally got through the whole thread. I must say - I called it. Go Liz.

thirst4may: i was about to post this
thirst4may: what is your prediction on this thread?
gofishgrrl: lol...it could potentially be a very, very big thread.

Needless to say, LOD is a huge cunt. I don't want to start name-calling, but come on. When I read CoolGuy's post (hi cg =P) my mouth actually dropped open. I cannot believe that a person would be able to live with themselves doing this to someone else. She obviously has no heart, and some SERIOUS self-esteem issues. Lying about her age and many other things, leading a bunch of irc guys on to think she wanted them, taking naked pictures of herself...the list goes on and on. Yes, I agree that it was very silly for any of the guys to think that she'd actually remain exclusive with JUST them. I do, however, have sympathy for TerraForce in particular, because their relationship extended to real life. If she can actually do all this and then claim she loves him - 1. She obviously doesn't love him, and 2. She's a completely cold-hearted bitch.

I didn't know very much about LOD before I talked with Rich about it. All I knew of her were her pictures, and the posts she made on Tribalwar (i.e. the universe thread...talk about intelligence). Now that I have an exponential amount of material to form more of a judgement about her as a person...well...I think I've made my point.

For anyone to show her sympathy or to form any sort of relationship with her at this point would be crazy and unwise. You all know who she is now.

I remember talking to her for a short period of time when she was new here.

She sent me the same pictures she sent everyone else and I said "damn. how old are you? 16?" I was shocked when she said 22. I should've learned by now, but I didn't see any reason for her to lie. I'm honestly not surprised at all. I can't believe all you tw fools are letting her tool you around. Stop giving her attention faggots.

col02.jpg

gofishgrrl. said:
Aah, finally got through the whole thread. I must say - I called it. Go Liz.

thirst4may: i was about to post this
thirst4may: what is your prediction on this thread?
gofishgrrl: lol...it could potentially be a very, very big thread.

Needless to say, LOD is a huge cunt. I don't want to start name-calling, but come on. When I read CoolGuy's post (hi cg =P) my mouth actually dropped open. I cannot believe that a person would be able to live with themselves doing this to someone else. She obviously has no heart, and some SERIOUS self-esteem issues. Lying about her age and many other things, leading a bunch of irc guys on to think she wanted them, taking naked pictures of herself...the list goes on and on. Yes, I agree that it was very silly for any of the guys to think that she'd actually remain exclusive with JUST them. I do, however, have sympathy for TerraForce in particular, because their relationship extended to real life. If she can actually do all this and then claim she loves him - 1. She obviously doesn't love him, and 2. She's a completely cold-hearted bitch.

I didn't know very much about LOD before I talked with Rich about it. All I knew of her were her pictures, and the posts she made on Tribalwar (i.e. the universe thread...talk about intelligence). Now that I have an exponential amount of material to form more of a judgement about her as a person...well...I think I've made my point.

For anyone to show her sympathy or to form any sort of relationship with her at this point would be crazy and unwise. You all know who she is now.

Anyone that shows sympathy for TerraForce is a retard since he knew about LoD's ways beforehand. As I said before, he's either a complete idiot or really desperate or both. I'd go with both.

Archimedes said:
Damn I went to sleep at the wrong time.
yea, you're fucking telling me

i went to sleep 45 min before this was posted.. and i was on tw like 5 min before i went to bed.

i was prob awake when it was posted..

Jelly said:
Whats funny is , is that your doing the shocker and not the west side sign :p

Guess that proves I'm not as gangsta as I thought I was. :-\

WTF is a shocker?

gofishgrrl. said:
everyone deserves a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back