TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
untouchable said:
i never attended a nerdparty
yeah, because you would have got your ass whipped in your own hotel room by a non-nerd like myself for your arrogant attitude. oh, and you look just like triple.

Sascha said:
yeah, because you would have got your ass whipped in your own hotel room by a non-nerd like myself for your arrogant attitude. oh, and you look just like triple.
e-bully.exe

Sascha said:
:lol:

that was funny.

pretty%20flowers.jpg

Colosus do you like me?

the pic was gay the pussy area had shadows over it and the nipples had a pink cloth over them

it was slut lod lying on her bed

i dunno yank, i'm pretty skinny

i just think it was funny cus sasha (whom ive never conversed with via the internet) is getting so worked up.

Yankee said:
it's funnier if you've seen Sascha...he might be able to fuck you up...

with a bong hit
and still funnier when you witness me derail niggers twice my size from their powertrips. maybe c'ville isn't ghetto, i dunno, but i'd make a mockery of mr. "untouchable"

1- that was a lot of reading. i wish someone would've told me nothing good happens after post 1 :\

2- i want to know if colosus likes me too :\

Sascha said:
and still funnier when you witness me derail niggers twice my size from their powertrips. maybe c'ville isn't ghetto, i dunno, but i'd make a mockery of mr. "untouchable"

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back