I spun my car today.

aur0ra

Veteran XV
It’s not supposed to have 4 inches of toe out on the rear.
Mistakes were made.
I was getting harassed by a GR Yaris, stepped on it, and got it all wrong.
She wanted new shoes anyway, but this one looks to be about $15k…
All you religious conservatives plz pray for her, she’s a collector.
1992 SC300 with 5 speed manual and 500whp 2JZ if anyone knows their Gen Y mobiles.

Attachments

• IMG_2848.jpeg
    IMG_2848.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2847.jpeg
    IMG_2847.jpeg
    681.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 33
s-l1600.jpg

Miata or S2000?
S2000's are super twitchy in the rain. Ask me how I know.
It’s not supposed to have 4 inches of toe out on the rear.
Mistakes were made.
I was getting harassed by a GR Yaris, stepped on it, and got it all wrong.
She wanted new shoes anyway, but this one looks to be about $15k…
All you religious conservatives plz pray for her, she’s a collector.
1992 SC300 with 5 speed manual and 500whp 2JZ if anyone knows their Gen Y mobiles.
FFS, you didn't even blow the tire off the wheel.
Amateur.

You probably just broke or bent a lower control arm.
Even the wheel looks fine.
Any moron with a big prybar and come-along could get it close to straight in a few hours.
Provided the links are steel, not aluminum.
Bolt on a disposable wheel and have at it.
Close enough to adjust it to perfect anyway.

S2000's are super twitchy in the rain. Ask me how I know.

FFS, you didn't even blow the tire off the wheel.
Amateur.

You probably just broke or bent a lower control arm.
Even the wheel looks fine.
Any moron with a big prybar and come-along could get it close to straight in a few hours.
Provided the links are steel, not aluminum.
Bolt on a disposable wheel and have at it.
Close enough to adjust it to perfect anyway.
I am completely okay with it and can afford new rims that are custom fitted, even though the price tag is gonna cost me around $6-7k US. This is what things cost, you want a big boy car, big boy cars need big boy parts. I should get 5cm of more meat on the rear which should be more forgiving.
I’m praying the mounting points are straight, but am okay with having to get completely new rear suspension and a sub frame. I’m a big boy and can own the responsibility here.
I’d have eaten that Yaris for lunch if I’d had the traction, and didn’t get it all wrong.

Let the retard waste her money.
You know what? As much as I think the lot of you are missing a screw or two, I understand your opinions and oftentimes see where you’re coming from even if there’s a huge political rift.
I love severed, even if he’s a complete tool most of the time. His opinion has helped me see the other side of the argument, even if it’s not what I believe, I respect it and feel like he has a point. This stormy Daniel’s thing has become an issue because Trump wasn’t punished for the coup. Even if he broke the law as stated, we wouldn’t be talking about it if he wasn’t running for president. I hope he goes to jail (because he’s a bad, selfish dude, who deserves it), but I get what you people are talking about. Even lemon is olay sometimes, and as much as I think Havax needs to be put in a “reeducation program,” I feel he’s entitled to an opinion.

But you, you’re just a toxic muppet.
Get over yourself.
Fuck you.

Last edited:
I am completely okay with it and can afford new rims that are custom fitted, even though the price tag is gonna cost me around $6-7k US. This is what things cost, you want a big boy car, big boy cars need big boy parts. I should get 5cm of more meat on the rear which should be more forgiving.
I’m praying the mounting points are straight, but am okay with having to get completely new rear suspension and a sub frame. I’m a big boy and can own the responsibility here.
I’d have eaten that Yaris for lunch if I’d had the traction, and didn’t get it all wrong.
But...but...why would you pay for original parts and have it repaired properly when Billybob says all you need is a rusty bucket full of rusty hammers?

You know what? As much as I think the lot of you are missing a screw or two, I understand your opinions and oftentimes see where you’re coming from even if there’s a huge political rift.
I love severed, even if he’s a complete tool most of the time. His opinion has helped me see the other side of the argument, even if it’s not what I believe, I respect it and feel like he has a point. This stormy Daniel’s thing has become an issue because Trump wasn’t punished for the coup. Even if he broke the law as stated, we wouldn’t be talking about it if he wasn’t running for president. I hope he goes to jail (because he’s a bad, selfish dude, who deserves it), but I get what you people are talking about.

But you, you’re just a toxic muppet.
Get over yourself.
Fuck you.
You're a mindless parrot that came back here flailing around like a limp-wristed retard thinking you were going to "show the conservatards here just how smart you are," and of course that failed immediately because you have no thoughts of your own. So as a precursor to going on a rant about Trump (lol, what?), you're claiming that you "respekt" someone else on the "other side" so that you can try to distance yourself from your normal full-retard hypocrite liberal views and not appear too partisan.

You're a transparent child. Shut the fuck up. Leave political discussions to the adult men here, what few left there are.

You're a dumber version of sehvi and he's some drugged-up euro trash who's probably taken many dicks in his life willingly because he's so open minded. Let that sink in.

p.s. I actually respect the thread itself, just not you. Jack it up, look at what's damaged (show us a picture), other than the obvious wheel. It's still standing straight, so it's probably not all destroyed. It's probably a control arm. And if the current plain-looking wheels are expensive, get something different. Nothing should cost 15k on that.

You're a mindless parrot that came back here flailing around like a limp-wristed retard thinking you were going to "show the conservatards here just how smart you are," and of course that failed immediately because you have no thoughts of your own. So as a precursor to going on a rant about Trump (lol, what?), you're claiming that you "respekt" someone else on the "other side" so that you can try to distance yourself from your normal full-retard hypocrite liberal views and not appear too partisan.

You're a transparent child. Shut the fuck up. Leave political discussions to the adult men here, what few left there are.

You're a dumber version of sehvi and he's some drugged-up euro trash who's probably taken many dicks in his life willingly because he's so open minded. Let that sink in.

p.s. I actually respect the thread itself, just not you. Jack it up, look at what's damaged (show us a picture), other than the obvious wheel. It's still standing straight, so it's probably not all destroyed. It's probably a control arm. And if the current plain-looking wheels are expensive, get something different. Nothing should cost 15k on that.
i read some of that, but it’s not worth the effort.
A set of custom rims and tires is nearly 10k Canadian. A new sub frame is probably nearly $2k sandblasted and powder coated. Coil overs and arms might be another couple of thousand. It might need axles. Hopefully the pumpkin is okay. This is what things cost. I could go with the IS350 rims it has, but that might put me into a curb again (or worse), if I do something stupid (they’re skinny).
It’s at a shop, I don’t have anywhere to work on it at the moment, and it’s not in my home town. Its a good shop, maybe I’ll post some pics of what’s wrong with it when I get them.
I don’t really care if you think I’m mindless, when I hear this from you it feels like the pot calling the kettle black and instantly loses all credibility. You seriously need to reevaluate life if you can’t understand anyone else’s point of view ->it’s not something for you to be proud of, it literally means you’re missing gray matter.

Yeah, get some pictures. IRS suspensions like that can go all whacky like that fairly easily. I did a quick search and there's a subframe in GA, and another in NC. Custom links may be in order as I bet it's a common problem and all the original parts are gone.

tbh i think it's totally fucked forever and must b scrapped

i would recommend an x300 jag preferably w/ the super6

Back