[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

lemon and vanster have a lot in common that's why lemon trolls vanster

both spending time in the psych ward

it all makes sense now joop

Is Rodney Grant a hypocrite?
Graham Greene?
They don't live on reservations.
If they are not hypocrites, then why am I?

I am flattered you care what I think, as I cannot think of any instance, ever, where I would ever ask you a "serious question."

As far as "self-identify," I'm a lot less than I was told-- full blood-- (23 and me says 91% Plains Injun, 7% Russian Jew [sup brother isuk], 2% East African) "self identify," lol. . the fuq out of here.

As a Washington Apple, it might be useful if you would share with TW the flavor of skin you have. Or don't. Whatever.

Wasn't asking about Rodney or Graham, whoever they are.

I'm not living the apple dream. I don't self identify as NA, never have. I have NA blood, but not enough for me to qualify as anything other than what I am, german mutt. My lineage is 92% european (german, french, broadly eastern european) and the rest NA with some other crap like chinese/asian. Not once have I checked a box on a form with anything other than white, nor have I used what little NA blood I have as some sort of advantage, unlike that twat lizzy warren. I also never stare at extension chords with some sort of yearning passion.

You live in the white man's world, with all the privileges of a white man's upbringing. I'm sure the word apple was used towards you more often than me.

I wonder how tele would feel about these protests

He hates pink haired liberals but hates miga even more

Poor tele is torn, what's a boy to do :Hmm:

Back