[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

“It’s just such a sad thing to see,” Trump said. “If you go back a year, go back three or four or five years ago, this would not even be possible to think about. Nobody would be thinking this could happen. You look at the antisemitism, the hatred of Israel by so many people.”

“You go back 10 years, I mean Israel was protected by Congress,” he continued. “And now, Congress is just doing numbers that are unbelievable with I think a very, very small group of people within Congress and it’s gotta stop. But we have to go back to the roots. We have to protect, we have to stop the antisemitism that’s just pervading our country right now and Biden has to do something.”

i, 4 one, absolutely luv the way donnie t phrases the message "we need to slam islam to the curb and stomp it derek vinyard style" in a way that is palatable 2 the ppl who run the media

A notable law firm has filed a motion to withdraw from representing former President Donald Trump.

According to court documents, the firm, LaRocca, Hornik, Greenberg, Rosen, Kittridge, Carlin and McPartlandwhich, has been handling legal matters for Trump and his election campaign for a considerable period, attributes the decision to an "irreparable breakdown in the attorney-client relationship."

Lol

The judge adjourning court on the day of Barron's graduation is beautiful in two ways:

1. Trump now has to stop complaining about it and
2. He actually has to attend the mf.

I sincerely doubt that. They've normalized mass fraud in that regard and already have safeguards online and with media outlets to stifle anything that says otherwise.

Vanster's retard-level TDS will continue regardless though.

Back