[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

If Biden get's into office I think the country is in serious trouble. A lame duck pres with nothing to lose and not even in control.

I want him to win so we can all watch the world burn
Just like the first time amirite?

I love all the DOOM prophesies that are repeats of what they said in 2016.

Democracy will DIEEEEE
He will lock up all his enemies
He is RASISSISISISISISSSSS

The things I do hope he does: Mass deportation and streamline of immigration process. The US thrives on legal migration of people wanting to work so they should be allowed in faster.

I love all the DOOM

Democracy will DIEEEEE
No one said those things.

It is true he has the white supremecist vote. He's got all of them, from the best I can tell.

I certainly didn't say those things. . I think my post-electon post after 2016 is hanging around somewhere, and I stand by everything I said.

Who was screaming/singing whatever the fuck that is in your post? I saw none of that.

It is true he has the white supremecist vote. He's got all of them, from the best I can tell.

I certainly didn't say those things. . I think my post-electon post after 2016 is hanging around somewhere, and I stand by everything I said.

Who was screaming/singing whatever the fuck that is in your post? I saw none of that.

wat
who
nobody said those things!

:LOL:

Bullshit
Here are a couple predictions of Trump destroying democracy

Claims of him locking up political opponents
{youtube]0wGujqlMWv8[/youtube]

Which he is talking about jailing Clinton, but not because she's a political opponent

Trump condeming white supremecy (for about the 20th time on camera

When will multi-quote become available?

Let me get my English-to-Right-Wing nutjob translator out:

YO YO Wheeeeeeeeen wiiiiill multi quote be workin upin heaaaah?
Cause that will be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

okay-ok.gif

Democracy will DIEEEEE

wut?
None of those clips support what scooby said.
wut?

it's amazing how the guy who so closely tracks everything to do with trump suddenly has no memory of any of those accusations being made against him :LOL:

It's most likely because he already believes all those things so when he reads an article that confirms what he already believes, it's not as glaring to him as it is for someone who plans on voting for drumph so he forgets it.

Back