[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

im the fair weather fan

if trump wins im gonna change my avatar and put in a sig for him, going all out

when kamala gets 4 more years im gonna be like so what i never cared :isee:

24/7 CongresSuperman Matt muther'fucn' Gaetz!!!
(ngfm's illegitimate child created during a blackout period
he doesn't even remember
after playing in a concert when Laurie was off
fucking Jesus)

24/7

I remember when we had meme magic
aNDe4jA_460swp.webp

it's amazing how the guy who so closely tracks everything to do with trump suddenly has no memory of any of those accusations being made against him :LOL:
He's a hypocrite wannabe commie, so of course he's going to conveniently forget all of that. Hell, people are still making those same claims today. "Threat to democracy!!!1" :rofl: TDS.

There is no juice in this thread because there is no election. Biden is a walking corpse with a cabinet full of activists running the country. The only way in hell he would win 2024 is cheating and now everybody knows it.

108 days until the democratic convention. They got a hollywood director planning it, and I bet they put fences 10 miles away....cause shit gonna go down. 1968 all over again

iu

There is no juice in this thread because there is no election. Biden is a walking corpse with a cabinet full of activists running the country. The only way in hell he would win 2024 is cheating and now everybody knows it.
Just like they did in 2020?

People joke one way or another about it but it is very much real and has been. If you give people the OPTION to cheat they will.

Elections shouldn't be on the "honor system"

"Oh yeah all these votes in this bag you can't see are 100% for Biden mmm HMM"

Back