New Website for TW

sigs are pretty irrelevant now, we can easily see who is posting now by avatar on the left, turn that sig shit off, gg.

Some visual feedback, maybe repeated, I don't know:

Make avatars 50% smaller.
Adjust colors of save, post, etc. buttons. Greyed out looks like they aren't the ones that should be clicked.
Remove lines under timestamp of posts. Too many horizontal lines looks cluttered.
Remove one of the reputation links under the avatars, probably the bottom one.
Reduce the font size of the reputation+- area. The name should be the largest font.
I'd also remove that little blip/arrow/chevron on the posts. The cleaner the better.
Sticky thread section should be permanently collapsible unless there's new stick thread or something. It eats up so much vertical space.
TW favorite icon isn't transparent anymore, but from the post above, I see that you see that now.

p.s. We shouldn't be able to see threads or posts by ignored users.

This is a good general direction. Less in general, more vertical space. The scroll to content read ratio should be kept in mind.

sigs are pretty irrelevant now, we can easily see who is posting now by avatar on the left, turn that sig shit off, gg.
Avatars don't carry the TW legacy look that sigs do. Also, no avatars are "old internet" style in general.

Back