New Website for TW

Small QoL adjustment possibility.

On 2FA login my username/password is entered via browser. I click login and it asks for 2FA. Hardware or windows based. I select hardware and then press on my Nano Yubi Key. It accepts but goes back to the login where I have to click login again. All the 2FA services I use do not have that second click.....it just logs in automatically at that point and loads the page.

Knit picking, but would be neat to see down the road to make things a little cleaner.

small QoL adjustment possibility

we could maybe change to a layout that doesn't look like baby's first HTML project

Small QoL adjustment possibility.

On 2FA login my username/password is entered via browser. I click login and it asks for 2FA. Hardware or windows based. I select hardware and then press on my Nano Yubi Key. It accepts but goes back to the login where I have to click login again. All the 2FA services I use do not have that second click.....it just logs in automatically at that point and loads the page.

Knit picking, but would be neat to see down the road to make things a little cleaner.
Solid critique. Yeah we have a few things to tweak for sure. UI is busy but we are being told not to mess with the layout too much before the next major upgrade.

As far as 2FA, I use the App and use Authy so I have not tried any of the others. I will look into it.

Back