No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

You should listen to that huberman cast. Might help you to grow the fuck up :lol:

Yeah he sounds like a winner, for sure.

Huberman has promoted anti-sunscreen views on his podcast, saying he's "as scared of sunscreen as I am of melanoma", and claiming that sunscreen molecules can be found in neurons 10 years after application; without providing any evidence

passive aggressive

Are you a girl? Good God.

Your acting out as a type A personality is making me so codependent I don't think we can ever achieve meaningful closure, at least not holistically.

face-vomiting_1f92e.png

not sure how many time vanster can jump the shark but he's doing it again

2 days ago he was saying psychology was a hard science and COLD HARD FACTS

Quote me, Seinfeld.

I never said that. You tried to insinuate I said that, and I said something like, "Just because psychology is a thing, doesn't make it a science. It isn't. "

And now you come with this?

Tip: you cannot make up for never having even the smallest success in endurance sports by lying on the internet. Let it go.

Last edited:
Quote me, Seinfeld.

I never said that. You tried to insinuate I said that, and I said something like, "Just because psychology is a thing, doesn't make it a science. It isn't. "

And now you come with this?

Tip: you cannot make up for never having even the smallest success in endurance sports by lying on the internet. Let it go.

2ez

ₙₒₜ ₛᵤᵣₑ ₕₒw ₘₐₙy ₜᵢₘₑ ᵥₐₙₛₜₑᵣ cₐₙ ⱼᵤₘₚ ₜₕₑ ₛₕₐᵣₖ bᵤₜ ₕₑ'ₛ dₒᵢₙg ᵢₜ ₐgₐᵢₙ

GF's son got one of these, he's developing a board game with a team. Really neat trying it on. I ordered the 512gb version from Newegg.

Apple and Valve will eventually have a headset, but they will be expensive. This one is either $500 or $650 depending on how much storage space you get.

Last edited:
Changed the oil and rotated the tires on the Mazda CX-30. For the 1st year it went 9659 miles with no problems.

Got my Quest 3. It's cool, very immersive. Takes some getting used too. Started Asgard's Wrath 2. Learning the controls and how to move takes a while.

I'm putting my band videos here of the Crazy Uncle Mike's gig because they came out so good. It's not often we get a 3 camera shot with sound from the board. I made the 5 minute promo video, then one for each set removing the mistakes by dropping the audio at those spots.

Last edited:
This is the vehicle I'm getting. Same as the CX-90 but without the 3rd row of seats and a slightly different front end.

Also signed the contract for my new home in Ocala.

Didn't know this. The car oil runs through a turbo. My CX-70 will have a turbo, but I'll change the oil all the time, and he recommends to idle the car for 2 minutes before shutting it off. Watch the start of this video.

The term used for these girls are 304s which means Hoes, because they sleep around, have a high body count, and can get away with that behavior, until the wall comes. When these girls hit their 30s, that's when they want a good man to have a family with, but he's already married. So you find these girls on Tik Tok asking where the good men are. Even if these girls find a good man who will marry a used 304, they still want to sleep with Chad and Tyrone. They can't give up the hot girl privilege they've done their entire life.

If a man does not deal with trash women, why learn so much about the trash woman ecosystem?

These women are insanely easy to see coming a mile away and avoid in life.

If a man does not deal with trash women, why learn so much about the trash woman ecosystem?

These women are insanely easy to see coming a mile away and avoid in life.
Because I was wrecked by one named Laurie. The good news is I never remarried her, even though she wanted. That's one reason she left.

Yes, the information is all there today because of the YT videos. The truth is finally out there for all to see, but it's only been about 7 years. I went on Rich Cooper's channel and scrolled his videos. He started his channel 9 years ago talking about money, cars, fitness. Then added dating advice 7 years ago.

Yes, one can see a narcissist coming a mile away because the videos are training me to avoid them. Cat nails, tattoos, duck lips, colored hair, feminists acting like men. Straight men don't want another man to boss them around. Yet women think all this crap is what men want. Nope.

I enjoy watching the videos because they tell the truth that the main stream establishment wants to hide. This is so men will stay simps and give all power to women. Many of the content creators are now on Rumble, because their channels on YT can be deleted.

Back