No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

wupVMpO.jpeg

Drizzle Drizzle - The tables are turning. For those who don't want to watch the video, Drizzle Drizzle is when men make videos with the requirements that women use, and turn things around. For example, men will say they're getting the "Ick" and want a woman who is 5'7" tall.

ngfm

as a middle aged incel, i gotta tell u bruh

u rly need 2 chill out on this shit, u already bred and got a second wifelady anyway

i can tell u where this path leads: suicidal mentality, unbridled rage and random pop-offs w/ misogynistic rants and then dying alone

i kno b/c it's my path

What can I tell ya. I enjoy watching the videos because I was treated like shit by Laurie. Yes, things are better now, but it's entertaining to see the MeToo and Feminists movement self destruct. For every action, there is a re-action.

In gaming news, still playing GTA V, up to 417 million.

Playing a few gigs every month with the bands.

The house in Leesburg should be closing in a couple weeks. Then I'll never have to speak to Laurie again.

The new house in Ocala is still under construction, but should be done in a couple months.

ngfm, u should join my crew on GTA, Midlife Incels MC

it's just me rite now but we pwn a lot of noobs and move a lot of guns and coke 4 video bucks and online glory

Pssst. Costco has air refill stations next to the tire center. I didn't know this, but they dispense Nitrogen, the hose is green. I needed to put a couple pounds in one of my tires, and asked the worker if he could do it for me. He pointed at the refill machines and said they are Nitrogen.

Back