No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

Let me know if you ever figure it out.

no-i-dont-think.gif

Also, the videos play Tik Tok clips of crazy women having melt downs because Chad won't commit or they can't find a job after getting a useless degree, going into debt to get it, and wondering how they're going to pay for everything.

The latest trend is that companies don't want to hire women because of the MeToo movement of protesting, not working hard, and looking to cause trouble at work.

Women have basically shot themselves in the foot when it comes to dating, and the work place. Yet they still have a long list of requirements for the good guys, which is why they end up with cats.

Besides everything I just mentioned up above, here's more proof you never want to get married, especially to POC. They run up huge credit card and student loan debt, and don't give a crap about paying it back.

Also, free software removal tool, get it before they put it behind a pay wall.

I'm slowly playing Asgard's Wrath 2 on the Quest3. I don't know how people figure that stuff out. I have to look at a video, or I get stuck. But now I see what's happening with the map and upgrading my character.

New scientific study showing women are 304s. No matter what you do, it's not enough and they'll leave for dumb reasons. Other presenters are coming out with similar videos. It was never my fault back in the day. I gave Laurie everything, she still cheated and eventually left for dumb reasons (Narcissist, Religion).

I'm still with my GF, it's been 2 years and 9 months. She's the exception and staying with me because we're NOT married.
If you don't want to watch those videos, here's one about a dude with a car collection that takes up a huge building, like a 50 car garage in GTA, but bigger.

The official Andrew Tate thread is locked because it's over 1 year old. So I'll post this here. He finally gets to say his side of the story.

Yes. They deserve to win the cup the way they play in the regular season. Comes down to a hot goal tender in the playoffs. It's always a bummer how they play so good in the regular season then get destroyed in the Stanley Cup (Avs, Knights).

Here's a video breaking down how they're doing it.

Bought Express VPN. Put it on my Firestick because sometimes ESPN+ blocks the Panther's game locally. Now I can set my location to somewhere else. Panther's have injuries and one player was suspended, so they lost to the Predators 3-0. They played well but couldn't score (hot goal tender).

Put a couple memory games on my phone to help with cognitive decline. One is Crossword by Redstone. This is free.
Crossword Puzzle Redstone on the App Store
Yes, we're getting old when we talk about playing crossword puzzles.

Installed and bought Impulse for $50 (Lifetime purchase).
Impulse - Brain Training on the App Store
Does daily games and has an IQ test. My score was 118, which is above average. Here's a picture of my score.
20240322_125256000_iOS.png

Bought Express VPN. Put it on my Firestick because sometimes ESPN+ blocks the Panther's game locally. Now I can set my location to somewhere else. Panther's have injuries and one player was suspended, so they lost to the Predators 3-0. They played well but couldn't score (hot goal tender).

Put a couple memory games on my phone to help with cognitive decline. One is Crossword by Redstone. This is free.

Does daily games and has an IQ test. My score was 118, which is above average. Here's a picture of my score.

I thought they were all foreign fucks

you need to get iptv brother.

Gemini Streamz - The Best IPTV Provider Service

give them my email as reference I think you should still have it.

I’m in the Dominican Republic now. Can you believe it? I left the United States for 6 days. I’m at an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana with the GF. Having a great time. Went on a Dune Buggy excursion to Macao beach. Going on an island excursion on Friday. Will post pics when I get back.

I’m in the Dominican Republic now. Can you believe it? I left the United States for 6 days. I’m at an all inclusive resort in Punta Cana with the GF. Having a great time. Went on a Dune Buggy excursion to Macao beach. Going on an island excursion on Friday. Will post pics when I get back.

u leave Florida to go hang with a bunch of foreign fucks and the Panthers lose 8 games in a row

gfg that's karma baby

I made it back, didn't get robbed and none of our stuff was stolen. We stayed at the Sports Illustrated in Punta Cana. https://marinaandvillas.siresorts.com/ It's an all inclusive. The GF is part of Monster and this was a package deal. Most of the time we stayed on the resort property, has a guard at the entrance gate. We went on 2 excursions.

Pics of hotel, we ate at the buffet most of time, it was like a Vegas buffet with everything you could want. Drinks were included. I got buzzed a couple times ordering a Long Island Long Beach (Blue color). All of the food and drinks were included. For each drink I would tip a dollar. 2 of them got me buzzed.
IMG_6963.JPG

IMG_6965.JPG

Room
IMG_6975.JPG

IMG_6977.JPG

The view out the back wasn't that great because they're doing construction, but who cares. We didn't sit on the patio.
IMG_6978.JPG

A view of the Marina
IMG_7008.JPG

Relaxation pool. I swam laps in it. They also had a weight room and I worked out.
IMG_7023.JPG

1st excursion. A dune buggy ride to Macao beach ($40 per person).
IMG_7037.JPG

2nd excursion. Boat ride to Isla Saona island including lunch and drinks ($80 per person). A jet boat took us to a sand bar. Rum and coke was served in the water. A photographer was taking pictures and we bought the package for $150.
IMG_7112.JPG

IMG_7113.JPG

After wading in water, we went to the beach where lunch and more rum and coke was served. The photographer took pics on the beach.
_DSC0090.JPG

Yes, I'm cool. The photographer gave me the sun glasses to wear and told me how to pose. After hanging on the beach for a while, we went back in a catamaran. Music played, people danced including the GF, and more rum and coke was available.
_DSC0180.JPG

Was it worth going? Yes. The people spoke English, and they accepted dollar bills for tips. I brought $300 in singles but only needed about $100. For the shuttle drivers or the buffet, I'd tip $2-$3. For a dinner restaurant, it was $5. Most places accepted USD.

We did have to go on a timeshare presentation, which lasted 3 hours. We booked through Monster to get a good deal on the stay.
Welcome to Monster Reservations Group
We talked to other people who also went on the presentation. One couple told us they bought just the All inclusive deal for $315 plus a resort fee from Monster. If you tried booking the resort with no discount it would be about 2k for 5 nights. There are many resorts ranked higher which have a water park (Hard Rock), but that would cost about 3k for 5 nights.

Mullvad is better. Read about their company history. Your sub is based on physical cards you get, so no customer data.

Back