The American Jew's current predicament, and how it develops. What will he do?

a2vNMdd_700bwp.webp
aoyzV0A_700bwp.webp

u will kno when i hook up w/ lauren b because her public statements r gonna b as epic as donnie t's

after she begins correctly referring 2 illegal immigrants as enemy combatants u will see 1 of my flags of involvement

well the bible seems to have approached the topic of the racial binary:

Abraham is known as the patriarch of the Israelite people through Isaac, the son born to him and Sarah in their old age and the patriarch of Arabs through his son Ishmael, born to Abraham and Hagar, Sarah's Egyptian servant.

Although Abraham's forefathers were from southern Mesopotamia (in present-day Iraq)[1] according to the biblical narrative, their deity Yahweh led Abraham on a journey to the land of Canaan, which he promised to his children.

so the racial situation is there are Jews and there are Gentiles. but Jesus Christ solved this entire issue by taking the racial binary and just telling everyone that in God's eyes through Jesus being the Christ that everyone was exactly on the same ground or level as family (children) of God. Jesus reiterated some very basic essentials from the previous scriptures and prophets before him but all in all everything according to Jesus has been made equal for everyone and through the grace of being the perfect sacrifice upon the cross, everyone just needs to just love God and love one another as they themselves would like to be loved and just let love be the ultimate rule of law and to just await Christ Jesus' return. Christ left the freedom and liberty of choice within the hands of an individual.

way over my head.

Last edited:
So you're saying Jesus is a trans-dimensional demon come here to confuse the world about the chosen people and the Old testament?

Back