The American Jew's current predicament, and how it develops. What will he do?

So you're saying Jesus is a trans-dimensional demon come here to confuse the world about the chosen people and the Old testament?
not sure if your responding to my post, but not at all. All I said was that Jesus restated some important laws from the Torah and basically did away with racism back between the Jews and Gentiles and he just made everything all about love, forgiveness and the laws that God had already laid out of course. Everything was supposed to be fair and consistent under God after Jesus Christ.
  • You shall have no other gods before Me.
  • You shall not make idols.
  • You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  • Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  • Honor your father and your mother.
  • You shall not murder.
  • You shall not commit adultery.
  • You shall not steal.
faith, love and forgiveness. pretty straightforward.

never said anything about a demon. /sigh

not sure if your responding to my post, but not at all. All I said was that Jesus restated some important laws from the Torah and basically did away with racism back between the Jews and Gentiles and he just made everything all about love, forgiveness and the laws that God had already laid out of course. Everything was supposed to be fair and consistent under God after Jesus Christ.
  • You shall have no other gods before Me.
  • You shall not make idols.
  • You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  • Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  • Honor your father and your mother.
  • You shall not murder.
  • You shall not commit adultery.
  • You shall not steal.
faith, love and forgiveness. pretty straightforward.

never said anything about a demon. /sigh
What happens if you shalt not
Cause I can find some grey areas

On a side note, the biggest problem with universities is that they are not being taught how to think. They are being told what to think. You should be exposed to alternative ideas, but these places are nothing but indoctrination machines.

On a side note, the biggest problem with universities is that they are not being taught how to think. They are being told what to think. You should be exposed to alternative ideas, but these places are nothing but indoctrination machines.
I would normally agree with that, but they are absolutely most definitely NOT being taught to speak out against Israel, let alone Jews. They were taught to seek out any sort of oppression, real or otherwise, by Marxist Jews and they're doing exactly that.

It's interesting to see the kike's robot army turn on them. Very amusing.

I would normally agree with that, but they are absolutely most definitely NOT being taught to speak out against Israel, let alone Jews. They were taught to seek out any sort of oppression, real or otherwise, by Marxist Jews and they're doing exactly that.

It's interesting to see the kike's robot army turn on them. Very amusing.
There is the usual stance. Always make yourself to be the oppressed. Some of these professors are out there with the students so in some cases yes they are being taught.

Anyway..

This is certainly going to backfire on multiple levels. These peoples faces will be gathered and retrievable in background checks. They are gonna be fucked

nothing is gonna happen

they didn't even arrest the george floyd protesters

live in reality

nothing is gonna happen

they didn't even arrest the george floyd protesters

live in reality
Yeah totally the same..protesting against police and protesting/calling for the death of Jews. Universities are losing millions in donations and people arrested can kiss any internship goodbye. If you think there will be no fallout for going against the Jews you are the one not living in reality.

Let's hope that whore gets cancer soon. :heart:

P.S. can u guys post some ree from the universities i don't know that much about it but i saw some screeching on campus

avy06n5_460swp.webp

she also a whore
This image comes to mind.
Stupid3rdWorld.jpg

Religion is the problem. Islam doesn't fit with Judaism when there's hundreds of verses telling them to kill those who don't believe. Plus the middle east countries are a shit hole because that religion sucks, so they want to pilfer from the American's and Jews with protests and terrorism.

Back