Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

HIS story was his golfing buddy is Bud Budweiser, and Bud reports they are going bankrupt over packaging snafu and the last time they sold any beer at all was to Kid Rock.

MY story is my skeet shooting buddy is the CEO of Coors, Colin Coors, and he's telling me their sales are 4 squizillion percent higher, and they are going to buy AB out, and rename it Eat Busch.

Stories are fun.

You got a link to the other forum post?

AF1iRM6.png

ppl still haven't figured out that light beer is for faggots and commies and trannies and pedophiles and islamic terrorists and BLM goons

ya, they finally had 2 highlight it w/ crayon 4 u special needs retards and ur butthurt about it

buy the coors banquet and beat up on the white collar faggots who drink pisswasser light beers, just like sam elliott does

Bold take, you'd need to organize some sort of blind taste test to prove that and that would be ableist

Anheuser-Busch will be fine, people won't keep the boycott going, they are too low energy to keep applying pressure. Anheuser-Busch, MarCap is up $1.48 today, so it's essentially over, and they are rebounding.

it's no wonder the rest of the world thinks we've gone off the deep end and fight over anything and everything

it's fucking beer

then again, some of the best bar room brawls start with beer

nevermind :D

New legal principles launched on International Women’s Day to advance decriminalization efforts

Interesting day to celebrate what they put into below.

The UN's 8 March Principles for a Human Rights-Based Approach to Criminal Law Proscribing Conduct Associated with Sex, Reproduction, Drug Use, HIV, Homelessness and Poverty
[...]
PRINCIPLE 16 – CONSENSUAL SEXUAL CONDUCT
Consensual sexual conduct, irrespective of the type of sexual activity, the sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression of the people involved or their marital status, may not be criminalized in any circumstances. Consensual same-sex, as well as consensual different-sex sexual relations, or consensual sexual relations with or between trans, non-binary and other genderdiverse people, or outside marriage – whether pre-marital or extramarital – may, therefore, never be criminalized.

With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage.

Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed
minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them. Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.

Hey qael, didn't the Q movement talk a lot about pedophiles running the worlds governments? I seem to remember how the mainstream media just kept :lol: about that.

If groomers are able to convince little boys to cut their dick off, I am sure they can just as easily convince a child to have sex with them.

Hey qael, didn't the Q movement talk a lot about pedophiles running the worlds governments?

There was that, and also drinking the blood of kids that had been regurgitated by Hillary Clinton and tons of other things that Havax and Data pretended that they didn't believe once they started getting laughed at.

I think Qanon was a place for weird people to act out their fantasies. Once they knew they were being observed, they abandoned everything and pretended they had nothing to do with it in the first place.

Back