Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Best president of my lifetime.

clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

Best president of my lifetime.

He had a razmataz personality

He was a shit president

Carter is/was a pleasant/respected person and helped others a bit.

He was still a shit president

Trump has a shit personality

People will debate how he did but beyond that cringe tweeting he did have America's interest. Covid and the over-inflated George Floyd incident sealed his doom.

He had a razmataz personality

He was a shit president

Carter is/was a pleasant/respected person and helped others a bit.

He was still a shit president

Trump has a shit personality

People will debate how he did but beyond that cringe tweeting he did have America's interest. Covid and the over-inflated George Floyd incident sealed his doom.

and neither one of those shitshows were his fault :shrug:

i rly can't believe u don't have donald trump in ur top 5 all time great prez list

jfc ur insane

How many president's have you lived through?

Like I said though its not personality which is what really triggers people the most about Trump.

I "heard" that Nixon was not bad and that JFK was pushed in by the mafia but I wasn't really around or understanding anything.

oh and LBJ was dogshit taco

trump was the greatest president of my lifetime every single day was a blessing here on tw

I don't know if we'll ever recapture the magic of watching who trump is going to put in his cabinet next in real time

I say Leftist Grooming went a little bit too far here.

Trans teen died from vaginoplasty complications during landmark Dutch study used to justify child sex changes

A 2016 medical article documenting the tragic death of one of the participants in the linchpin Dutch study upon which the entire child sex change experiment is based indicates that puberty suppression was to blame for the young person’s death.

The case is that of an 18-year-old trans-identified male whose puberty was blocked by the Dutch researchers at a very early stage, meaning there wasn’t enough penile tissue for surgeons to use to create a “neo-vagina.” Therefore, a more risky procedure using a section of the patient’s bowel was necessary, which resulted in fatal necrotizing fasciitis....

Everyone forgets that the wealth in this country quadrupled while Clinton was in office. Watching X-rated evening news was a bonus.

I would vote for Reggs just to see him start to share his ideas and then be like, "Wait, what is this congress bullshit? Surely they have to do what I say, right? I'm president!"

his discovery of the fact that there are 3 branches of government would be mad fun to watch.

Back