Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

and neither one of those shitshows were his fault :shrug:

George Floyd was 100% orchestrated..every last bit of it. It was to "show" how things were out of control and how racist Trump was and that Democrats were their savior.
Every single tweet from Democrats is "Extremist MAGA Republicans HATE Children.." etc

Democrats rolled over to leftists and now it's "comply..or else" even within their own party. Have to hand it to them on the marketing of it but they are out of control right now. Only reason leftists want to keep Biden in office is because he is nothing but a puppet and will do whatever he is told. It is honestly sad seeing things like the military being transformed by woke ideology where it has 0 place. Generals hand picked by leftists saying the greatest threat to the US are "domestic terrorists"..like what?

The leftists are the fascists they keep saying MAGA is. It is they who want/do control all the media. It is they who want to punish people for questioning the government. There is a yuuge difference between liberals and leftists and unfortunately people are caught up on the party by name only.
Whoever runs against Biden whether it is Trump or DeSantis should win regardless but we will see.

- pre bed rant mode off:ban:

Yes and you know what else is orchestrated? shit like this.

Transgender athlete who ran in female category at London Marathon offers to give back finisher's medal after beating nearly 14,000 women

Glenique Frank, 54, said she hasn't cheated any other athletes out of a prize
She said: 'If they want me to give my medal back, I'll say, "OK, fine. No problem"'

Oh my goodness she's being harassed out of her medal!
You people are so hateful she earned it, she's so strong

70270779-12017655-image-a-20_1682537620051.jpg

we've finally reached the place where the runner who came in 6,159th place has to give back their participation trophy

A new study out from the CDC shows a stunning 1in 4 high school students self-identify as bisexual, gay, or “other,” up more than double the number that said the same just seven years ago.

The Center For Disease Control’s most recent Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance Survey, taken every two years, found that only 75.5% of high school students surveyed said they identified as heterosexual in 2021. Nearly 25%, on the other hand, said they identified as something other than straight, with 12% claiming they were bisexual, 4% saying they were “other,” and slightly more than 5% saying they were “questioning” their sexual orientation. Interestingly, the number of teens who self-identified as gay - arguably the most committed non-straight group, given their swearing off the opposite sex entirely - remained at a low 3%.

Conversely, only about seven percent of adults self-identify as LGBTQ.

Record Number of High Schoolers Now 'Identify' As Gay, Bi, or 'Questioning'

I can't believe they took over

This restaurant, about a half mile from Mar a Lago, has been visited by presidential candidates Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, back in the day

IMG-20230421-103023675-3.jpg

George Floyd was 100% orchestrated..every last bit of it. It was to "show" how things were out of control and how racist Trump was and that Democrats were their savior.
Every single tweet from Democrats is "Extremist MAGA Republicans HATE Children.." etc

Democrats rolled over to leftists and now it's "comply..or else" even within their own party. Have to hand it to them on the marketing of it but they are out of control right now. Only reason leftists want to keep Biden in office is because he is nothing but a puppet and will do whatever he is told. It is honestly sad seeing things like the military being transformed by woke ideology where it has 0 place. Generals hand picked by leftists saying the greatest threat to the US are "domestic terrorists"..like what?

The leftists are the fascists they keep saying MAGA is. It is they who want/do control all the media. It is they who want to punish people for questioning the government. There is a yuuge difference between liberals and leftists and unfortunately people are caught up on the party by name only.
Whoever runs against Biden whether it is Trump or DeSantis should win regardless but we will see.

- pre bed rant mode off:ban:

Soros backed generals.

I wonder if faggots ever contemplate how many of their heterosexual ancestors had to breed successfully for them to even exist.

and then to think they know better

:lol:

Back