More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

Fall - excellent movie, very intense and had great special effects, seemed like it would have been pretty challenging for the actors on the fillmset tower they filmed on.

Last edited:
I saw a couple good ones on netflix today

Lords of Metal. Pretty funny, if youre into 80's metal, you'll like it. All young unknown actors except for the metal cameos

Replicas - Keanu Reeves movie. Not too bad. A little predictable but decent to watch

u say u hate black ppl but then u fly spirit which is even blacker than the fking soulplane
Don't hate black ppl, just pointing out the stereotypes of an inferior race that wants outcome equality while using the race card to get it.

Spirit has non stops to the destinations we want and they have good prices. So we put up with the bag fee and no TVs to save money. They were bought out by JetBlue, which was bought out by American. I've got a JetBlue credit card I'm building miles on. We use Travelocity to find the best flights and book everything through them because the rental cars are cheaper. On this trip we are flying Spirit to LA, and JetBlue back.

Last edited:
wow, really?

wj4PSMZ.jpg

dem boots be str8 bussin no cap

Is it not ironic that her boot has the face of a male dwarf?

Took a break from watching movies because I got burned out but now I have lined up a few for the coming week:

Blonde 2022 - this is a fake biography, full of known falsehoods but w/e
A trip to infinity 2022
Moon 2009
Patton Oswalt - We all scream 2022
Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies 2012 - this oughta be good
A tribute to Her Majesty the Queen 2022
The Meaning of Life 1982 - a classic
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 1975 - need to re up my weed supply for this
I am Richard Pryor 2019
Roseanne Barr Blonde and Bitchin 2006
Alien Gods 2019
Dahmer 2002

Moon is great. A chance to see Sam Rockwell in a movie seldom leads to disappointment.

I saw Bullet Train a few days ago. I liked it. Felt like John Wick meets Knives out or something.

Blonde was fucking awful. This movie ruined my image of Marilyn Monroe. I didn't want to know how mentally ill she was. And they didn't really have to show her giving JFK a blowjob. Fucking GROSS.

Speaking of basket cases, Spencer also showed how mentally ill Princess Diana was. I never knew. Five thumbs down!

[Edit] also didn't want to know what a pig JFK was

Last edited:
They are doing that to rewrite history so that you hate your country and your culture.

This is all part of the plan, just ignore it.

Back