More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

Pinocchio was disappointing. They turned a children's story into a grownup story but it's crappy all the way through

The Loudest Voice - a 1-season miniseries. Russell Crowe gives a bang up performance as Roger Ailes.

Wednesday season 1. She's hot and the perfect replacement for Christina Ricci but the storyline is v disappoint. Bad casting for Gomez and Morticia.

The Pope's Exorcist 2023 - Russell Crowe gives another great performance in this ~allegedly~ true story.

Ant Man and the Wasp quantumania 2023 - surprisingly not awful.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 (2023) - above average, not great.

AIR (2023) - the story of how Nike convinced Michael Jordan to endorse Air Jordan shoes. Matt Damon gives a great performance and a real tearjerker speech. Five thumbs up!

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) - Fast action, good acting from mostly unknown actors (except for Hugh Grant. Watched it twice and keeping it in the vault for future rewatch.

In the Queue:
John Wick 4 (2023) - had to hold this for a Friday night
Dungeons and Dragons Honor Among Thieves (2023) - never played the game but it looks ok

Sinatra All or Nothing at All (2015) - very interesting life, fits well with my love of biographies of artists.

The Plot Against the President (2020) - Thank You Deep State Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You

Pelosi in the House (2022) - she had to put up with not one but two moron president's. You can see what really happened on J6.

m3gan: despite knowing exactly everything that will happen with a simple story, i enjoyed it. worked better as a comedy at times than anything thrilling.

i thought Air was exactly what i expected as well. its a good 15 min story extended to movie length filled with nothingness. i was underwhelmed. watch the last dance instead.

“Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre” is a guy richie movie

picard s3: surprisingly delicious memberberry pie

finally got to queens gambit: i didnt like it but more out personal taste than anything on merit

john wick 4: really getting close to having stunts that are way too whacky but still very entertaining

dungeons and dragons: it was fine…to see once and likely never again. if they made this for 50-100M cheaper it would have been better. and not a complete bomb

white lotus s1/2: loved it

succession i noped out of s1 ep 3

Wednesday was not bad if you have nothing else to watch.

Puss in Boots 2 - meh, just passable with the kid. Probably a once only

Glass Onion was not too bad

Daughter was off school sick all week so I spent most of it at home with her, she decided to binge Young Sheldon, from what I recall of The Big Bang Theory, I would rather have poked needles into my eyeballs.
It turned out surprisingly entertaining, not too bad after all, like a Gen X Wonder Years.

Honor Among Thieves is torrenting now
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is now added to the watch list on Prime/Netflix whatever the hell
thx Dawg

Yeah I don't know how I suffered through Mario bros

Wednesday was kinda disappointing but watchable

Yeah I saw that at the theatre, front row. One seat was empty until just before movie started, then some guy sat down and the whole row disappeared.

i saw a commercial 4 a new TOM CRUISE impossible, so u kno that's a must-see

i herd that saint vincent diesel is back and he's even faster and furiouser than ever, so that's a must-see (rip paul walker, next time take the wheel instead of letting jesus rodriguez von cartelson xviii give u the james dean ride in his porsche)

John Wick wore me out. He kills eight thousand people every five minutes, gets hit by 37 cars and keeps going like the Energizer Bunny. JFC - best fight choreography ever!

He who clings to life, dies
He who clings to death, lives

Watched Honor Among Thieves last night, it was better than it had any right to be. Other than a pretty bland villain whose plan is still unclear to me, 30 minutes of runtime that could be cut easily, and spending an unnecessary amount on production, it's an enjoyable movie.

Back