More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

I was talking about the red wizard girl. I think I must've missed a line of dialogue while getting a drink, because I have no idea what her goals were.

if her goals didn't involve her having sexual relations w/ me, then her goals are irrelevant and her priorities r all out of whack

her goal was to fill the arena with people and turn them all into white walkers while they are all grouped up

I got that, but I never heard a why she was doing it or what her connection was to the first time it happened.

Watched Honor Among Thieves last night, it was better than it had any right to be. Other than a pretty bland villain whose plan is still unclear to me, 30 minutes of runtime that could be cut easily, and spending an unnecessary amount on production, it's an enjoyable movie.

I got about 20 mins into it and then went to do some other shit. Wasn't too bad so far, but the woke hit pretty hard and fast.

Does every white dude in every fantasy movie and TV commercial now have a black woman as a missus?

maybe that is the dream they are trying to sell us now, I dunno

Not a movie, a TV show. We have just finished season 2 with one more remaining.
We like it. Not zombies, not really. A bit sci-fi with a spice of something eerie going on. Nice footage from Australia that doesn't comprise of funnelweb spiders, taipans and crocodiles for a change. Mr Dundee's knife is there though.

I was not aware until now that they made 5 sequels to Starship Troopers.

It's going to be a great Memorial Day

I was not aware until now that they made 5 sequels to Starship Troopers.

It's going to be a great Memorial Day

I don't think they did. There were 3 starship troopers, 2 animated starship troopers and then a couple tv shows.

HOWEVER...there is a starship troopers game coming out that looks like Doom+command and conquer and apparently one of the classes has jetpacks

Not a movie, a TV show. We have just finished season 2 with one more remaining.
We like it. Not zombies, not really. A bit sci-fi with a spice of something eerie going on. Nice footage from Australia that doesn't comprise of funnelweb spiders, taipans and crocodiles for a change. Mr Dundee's knife is there though.

I'm going to check this out now. My wife will not watch horror/zombie shows, even though she loves the murder shows, so i'll give it a preview and see if I have to watch it by myself. Sounds like it comes close but isn't? hahaha i'll trick her

Last edited:
MV5BZDc4MzVkNzYtZTRiZC00ODYwLWJjZmMtMDIyNjQ1M2M1OGM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDA4NzMyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Plane (2023) - IMDb

good. not woke.

Back