More Movies You Should (or Shouldn't) See

I watched the air Jordan movie,it was OK, not very compelling even though it has a good cast

Thats about how i felt about it too. If it weren't for all the a-listers in the cast, this movie wouldn't even be noticed

I saw A Man Called Otto tonight. Pretty good movie imho. Hanks does a good job. worth a watch

Renfield 2023

Nicolas cage is the gayest Dracula ever. I think the redeeming quality here is that renfield can pumch people's heads off and through buildings, or rip their arms off.

Daliland 2023

This is a "fictionalized" biography. Much like The Da Vinci Code, they took hundreds of historical facts and wrapped that around a shitty fiction. But it's very worthwhile because they show his essence, his lifestyle and Ben Kingsley does a bangup job playing him. 5 thumbs up

The Revenant 2015

Like most movie trailers, I didn't want to see this movie because the trailer was so shitty. But the story is compelling and Leo does a great job as usual, even though he crawled on his belly and grunted for two hours.

I love math. I can't do it for the life of me but I still love it. It's beautiful, it's incomprehensible, mind boggling and poetic and I love movies about it. It's my birthday so I'll ask piotrr to get this one for me. I love my new Logitech ergonomic keyboard that I found sitting on my desk this morning, but this movie would be a special treat.

Awwww thank you! Unfortunately, piotrr will miss that spectacular 45-yo birthday in 2025 as he was born in 1978 and will reach level 45 this Thursday the 29th. I'll try to make it special for him anyway.

I made it through this enough to see if they'd answer any questions...
It was not very good and did not answer the ultimate question, (unless i'm supposed to think there's another season coming.)
Lesbians and gay bois are about half the characters. The rest of the show is about whites being shitty and needing to give reparations, and white Christians being an evil cult.
I tried but it was dumb.

but happy hippity birthday

Not a movie, a TV show. We have just finished season 2 with one more remaining.
We like it. Not zombies, not really. A bit sci-fi with a spice of something eerie going on. Nice footage from Australia that doesn't comprise of funnelweb spiders, taipans and crocodiles for a change. Mr Dundee's knife is there though.

Last edited:
Wham! 2023

I always assumed Andrew Ridgeley was George Michael's jilted lover but it turns out that Andrew is straight and they were just best friends. I was not a fan of their music but it was v interesting

I love math. I can't do it for the life of me but I still love it. It's beautiful, it's incomprehensible, mind boggling and poetic and I love movies about it. It's my birthday so I'll ask piotrr to get this one for me. I love my new Logitech ergonomic keyboard that I found sitting on my desk this morning, but this movie would be a special treat.

I'm on my tablet, but look for the University of Nottingham guys talking about Graham's Number. Mad fun.

Thanks, found it via google. Another thing - yesterday me and Piotrr discussed the impact on year 2045 on computer systems in general and Linux in particular. Interesting.

Graham's Number

a number so bigly the universe can't hold all the digits

But there's a number biglier than that

TREE(3)

Last edited:
My son demanded that we go see the new Spiderman Across the Spider Verse

Spoiler

Not an original thought but the Bear is fucking awesome.

Back