Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how do I change my class in the Beta build? I've been messing with the console, but can't find the right command line. And while you're at it, tell me how to change the resolution. It looks like shit.

Really want to play with a Pathfinder.

setcharfamily <name>

Light_Pathfinder
Light_Infiltrator
Light_Sentinel
Light_Wraith
Light_Jumper
Light_Architect
Medium_Scrambler
Medium_Technician
Medium_Soldier
Medium_Warder
Medium_Ranger
Medium_Raider
Medium_Engineer
Heavy_Doombringer
Heavy_Juggernaut
Heavy_Brute
Heavy_Rook
Heavy_Marauder

I know this has been mentioned before but holy hell those loadout names really don't help in describing what that loadout has.

lol wow heavy classes named "Doombringer", "Juggernaught", "Brute", "Rook" and "Marauder"

they really went balls out being creative there didn't they

ed- the light ones are just as bad :lol:

lol wow heavy classes named "Doombringer", "Juggernaught", "Brute", "Rook" and "Marauder"

they really went balls out being creative there didn't they

ed- the light ones are just as bad :lol:
HiRez at work.

I could rage all day but all that's left in me is just pity.
God, i really hope the whole fucking studio goes under.

Last edited:
The one light class has two silenced pistols as weapons. Or at least that is what I think they were.

Why even call this Tribes?

it has to be him.
Absolutely

I think we should start smearing their facebook page. Make a bunch of fake facebook profiles that link back to fake emails. Use pictures from the meme thread and or pics of todd and scott. then smear the shit out of their facebook page.
Facebook-like-button.png

HAHAHAH YEAH THE SILENCED UZI WITH A CLOAK PACK :lol:

but you know.. the fact that they are putting this in the game isn't wrong.. it might make for some fun other type of game modes..

but they need to stick with basic tribes as the basic game mode :/

HAHAHAH YEAH THE SILENCED UZI WITH A CLOAK PACK :lol:

but you know.. the fact that they are putting this in the game isn't wrong.. it might make for some fun other type of game modes..

but they need to stick with basic tribes as the basic game mode :/

mafia mod.

I am wondering if Hirez even knows the original subject material they are basing their game after?

It is like someone sat them down and told them to make a game with jet packs and skiing, but it has to mirror a modern war shooter in all other aspects.

Say what you will about the gameplay, but the game/art at 1920x1200 with usemaxqualitymode=true is fucking beautiful.

Last edited:
Too bad TribalWar doesn't have the swarm it used to. Their faggotry and censorship is definitely grounds for a forum invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back