Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
10640291.jpg

:lol:

So HiRez seems to really hate me.

The meme thread is gone and so is my art contest entry...

At this point they can just collectively go fuck themselfs. I hope they drown in their own farts, fucking wanking bastards.

/agree but I don't think going ballistic on them is going to help. I'd love another meme thread, given the first one was epic winning, but if you start it by cussing them out it's just going to get deleted again.

Also, I'm totally hoping for straighjacketman to become a meme of it's own. It's my dream that he becomes the unofficial mascot of T:A and eventually shows up in a Penny Arcade comic that just totally planes HiRez. Any artists out there down to create more images in featuring our new mascot?

Edit: Doh... too late.

Last edited:
/agree but I don't think going ballistic on them is going to help. I'd love another meme thread, given the first one was epic winning, but if you start it by cussing them out it's just going to get deleted again.

Also, I'm totally hoping for straighjacketman to become a meme of it's own. It's my dream that he becomes the unofficial mascot of T:A and eventually shows up in a Penny Arcade comic that just totally planes HiRez. Any artists out there down to create more images in featuring our new mascot?

Edit: Doh... too late.

They took care of it many years ago... only no straight jacket.
215197303_5Bxpu-L-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back