UFC 100

I can't really watch MMA anymore due to the fake wrestling swing the sport is starting to show.

I don't mind the shit talk, braggin etc but when it starts sounding like HULKAMANIA IS COMING AT YOU BROTHER for promos and how the crowd is starting to get you may as well turn on Monday Nitro or whatever the fuck it's called.

I know it's a business etc but I'm still a bit of a purist from all the years I watched beforehand ;[

lol $45K what a joke.
Dana made a killing. He probably didn't pay out a million total.

Lessnar looks unbeatable. Just the perfect oppponent that other
unbeatable guy, or rather, unbeaten guy Emilianenko.

This could be mma's first million dollar purse.

lol $45K what a joke.
Dana made a killing. He probably didn't pay out a million total.

Lessnar looks unbeatable. Just the perfect oppponent that other
unbeatable guy, or rather, unbeaten guy Emilianenko.

This could be mma's first million dollar purse.

I think like Randy, Brock's going to get beaten before they can setup a Fedor fight. And Fedor will still be floating around other org's destroying peoples dreams and faces.

I think like Randy, Brock's going to get beaten before they can setup a Fedor fight. And Fedor will still be floating around other org's destroying peoples dreams and faces.
The WWE crowd loves Lessnar and his success may be a key
to mma's continued growth. Lessnar could become a superstar.

If Lessnar remains highly marketable, and all indications are that he's too
fukn stupid for this role, then yes Dana will allow someone to beat Lessnar.

I just think Dana will manipulate outcomes just like Don King did - cause that's where the $$$ is. I don't think Fedor can be bought, and maybe that's why
he's not in the mma.

I dunno, i am just speculating.

i think you missed my point. he could have come out of this event with a LOT more fans had he not played the asshole card and acted with integrity. i'm not validating/dismissing any party's behavior. i'm simply stating that a different attitude would have served him and the UFC better.

he came out of this fight with a unified UFC belt. MMA fags can continue to stroke each others short cocks, but the entire sport is now dominated by a fucking wrestler.

and it's not the entire sport, it's one division. He's won two fights over top tier competition. There are still plenty of challenges in the HW division. It's not anywhere close to being cleaned out. When Brock is surfing on top of PvP rankings with the likes of Fedor, GSP, Silva and the like, get back to me. Until then, STFU.

That said, after Brock beat Randy, I thought he was legit. I picked him to kill Mir last night. I think Carwin and a few other heavyweights in the UFC pose serious threats to his belt, though.

and it's not the entire sport, it's one division. He's won two fights over top tier competition. There are still plenty of challenges in the HW division. It's not anywhere close to being cleaned out. When Brock is surfing on top of PvP rankings with the likes of Fedor, GSP, Silva and the like, get back to me. Until then, STFU.

That said, after Brock beat Randy, I thought he was legit. I picked him to kill Mir last night. I think Carwin and a few other heavyweights in the UFC pose serious threats to his belt, though.

blah blah blah

he's got the heavyweight belt. that kinda makes him the best atm. Fedor is the closest shot to beating Lesnar, but until he does it you can't deny Lesnar his status.

and if you're suggesting that silva, gsp or any of those fighters could stand with him you're insane.

until Fedor comes out of the minor leagues and fights Brock, a wrestler owns the entire sport of MMA.

You keep saying this as if its supposed to be insulting or offensive... but wrestlers have always been some of the best mma fighters. Wrestling is probably the best foundation an mma fighter can have, and when its combined with the kind of power and size that Lesnar has its a no-brainer.

You keep saying this as if its supposed to be insulting or offensive... but wrestlers have always been some of the best mma fighters. Wrestling is probably the best foundation an mma fighter can have, and when its combined with the kind of power and size that Lesnar has its a no-brainer.

i was thinking the same thing.

i think the shit talkers are talking about WWE and dont realize brock was a real wrestler before that.

also a couple wins is not really completley owning the sport.

matt hughes, Chuck Ladell, GSP those guys owned or are owning the sport.

give it some time and if brock continues to hold the belt then you can say he is owning the sport

does anyone seriously think lesnar has a legitimate chance against fedor?

remember when fedor got power bombed (WWE style) by randleman then submitted him 30 seconds later?
you can't hurt the last emporer

edit - when was the last time you heard or even considered lesnar the best p4p fighter in the world?

Last edited:
there's no way lesnar wins vs fedor. fedor has godly standup compared to lesnar and is crafty as fuck when it comes to takedown defense. most likely the fight will win by knockout: fedor's russian hook clipping lesnar on the chin, or by submission: fedor by armbar.

blah blah blah

he's got the heavyweight belt. that kinda makes him the best atm. Fedor is the closest shot to beating Lesnar, but until he does it you can't deny Lesnar his status.

and if you're suggesting that silva, gsp or any of those fighters could stand with him you're insane.

do you even know what p4p means? Did you just say Brock is at the top and Fedor has the closest shot at beating him? Seriously? Please don't ever post in an mma thread again.

Last edited:
does anyone seriously think lesnar has a legitimate chance against fedor?

remember when fedor got power bombed (WWE style) by randleman then submitted him 30 seconds later?
you can't hurt the last emporer

edit - when was the last time you heard or even considered lesnar the best p4p fighter in the world?
yes he has a legitimate chance. go watch the coleman fights. he gets fedor in some bad spots with his wrestling before fedor armbars him (2x). now just imagine if coleman had 60 extra pounds of muscle on his frame.

id still pick fedor to win, but brock's got a better chance of beating fedor than most anyone else today.

lesnar is a fucking freak of nature. He's really quick for being as big as he is. If he trained bjj/sambo/judo/whatever for 10+ years he would give fedor a realllly good fight.

As it stands right now I would bet my life on Fedor winning if he fought lesnar.

Back