UFC 100

broks actions almost felt fake to me. as if he is trying to bring the whole WWE acting drama to the UFC.

his loud whitty comments when rogan was interviewing him... it felt like an act.

the flipping the crowd off and saying i love it keep booing. It really does feel like he wants to be a villian...just like the WWE.

it is retarded IMO.

On a random note, I was watching some MMA videos on YouTube just now, and I have come to the conclusion that Bob Sapp is the worst fighter in the world. The fight against Cro Cop was hilarious.

Last edited:
To me it seemed like he was incredulous about the booing when he got off the ground, starting running around the octagon and realized people were still booing him after he was declared the winner. I would have been pissed off too. This was such a hyped fight, with Mir talking so much shit about Lesnar for so long I would have freaked out too. He definitely trained for unbelievable amounts of time for this fight alone and to have that kind of reception to you defending your belt would be enraging.

Last edited:
That guy from the David vs Goliath video doesn't look half as athletic as Brock, not to mention the fact that Lesnar is just made of muscle

On a random note, I was watching some MMA videos on YouTube just now, and I have come to the conclusion that Bob Sapp is the worst fighter in the world. The fight against Cro Cop was hilarious.

Yeah, Sapp has the worst chin. I think the Japanese just like seeing really big dudes fight.

IIRC Crocop broke his orbital bone with that punch.

I am not disagreeing that I love to watch two very technical fighters do combat, but booing someone purely because of their size is ignorant. He fights in the weight class he is assigned.

He used to be an NCAA wrestler and now he is an MMA fighter, like so many other guys out there. Get over it.

:signed:

bottom line is you're a fucking retard if you think the only reason brock wins is "because he is big"

he wins because of his strength, athleticism and wrestling. bob sapp, tim sylvia, hong man choi, etc...are examples of fighters who are pretty much wholly reliant on their size. brock is a very skilled wrestler and has enormous power in his hands. he is a legit fighter and has proven that.

there's a lot to dislike about him personally, but it's bullshit to discount his skill as a fighter by just writing him off as another big man without any talent. if brock were talentless he'd just be a smaller bob sapp.

Brock apologizes.

I guess when you get paid $400,000 to do something, they can make you do what they want after your emotions come back.

bottom line is you're a fucking retard if you think the only reason brock wins is "because he is big"

People that say his massive size is an advantage aren't wrong. His size has yet to be matched, so it's hard to say how much of an advantage it really is, but it's fairly obvious it's an advantage.

Brock apologizes.

I guess when you get paid $400,000 to do something, they can make you do what they want after your emotions come back.

That's exactly what I thought.

Brock was just fucking jacked with emotion, obviously some of it was just released into the crowd. He was being booed for doing what he does best? What the fuck. You're there to win, not please the fucking crowd. He came in, did his business, and took a shit on mir's face.

Brock imho is one of the more humble fighters in ufc.

does gsp get cheered on or is it all catcalls from girls? it seems like all i hear when he fights is girls shrieking

Back