UFC 100

LOL brock forgot he was sponsored by bud light, during the interview with rogan he said he was going to be drinking coors light later that night because bud light didn't pay him anything.

You are an idiot

they booed lesnar because he is a meat head steroid freak given a title because of PPV draw not because he earned shit WWE. Put him against Aleks Emalienanko, Barnett, A non sick nog, or Fedor and you have a joke fight.

lol. They weren't booing Lesnar during the fight because he is a meat head WWE freak show you retard. They were booing because they didn't want a fight on the ground where he lay's on top of mir. They wanted more action.

If they were booing him because of who he was, why did they start cheering when he was pounding the shit out of Mir in the second?

stpierre.jpg

LOL brock forgot he was sponsored by bud light, during the interview with rogan he said he was going to be drinking coors light later that night because bud light didn't pay him anything.

I doubt he forgot Bud Light sponsored the event, it was fucking plastered everywhere.

Pretty sure he didn't forget. They don't sponsor him, they sponsor the UFC.

People that say his massive size is an advantage aren't wrong. His size has yet to be matched, so it's hard to say how much of an advantage it really is, but it's fairly obvious it's an advantage.
for sure his size is an advantage, it just isn't close to being the only reason he's successful. he's got a lot of things going for him besides just being big, i.e. tremendous wrestling, unmatched quickness for his size, power in the hands, aggressive style, etc...

i mean, the dude's sort of a dickhead and is an ex-pro wrestler, but you've got to give credit where it's due: he's a scary guy to have to fight, and it's not just because he weighs 285+ when he walks into the octagon.

:rofl: Mir looked like he tried to stop a train with his face. Brocks a fucking beast. He gives true emotion too. My favorite line was, "talk shit now (mir)."

Watching Hendo knock Bisping out was one of the highlights of all UFC's Ive ever seen. Bisping is such an overrated cock and got put in his place. The first power right Hendo landed you could see him swallow hard and start circling left, which is breaking a default rule when fighting a power righty. He could even follow simple instructions from the corner he was so nervous and it cost him. The diving superman punch was icing on the cake!

I don't care to read this thread but GSP's corner team is pretty great. He's got a guy there just to calm him down but I loved how he said he pulled his groin while the corner guy said "I don't care. Hit him with your groin."

Watching Hendo knock Bisping out was one of the highlights of all UFC's Ive ever seen. Bisping is such an overrated cock and got put in his place. The first power right Hendo landed you could see him swallow hard and start circling left, which is breaking a default rule when fighting a power righty. He could even follow simple instructions from the corner he was so nervous and it cost him. The diving superman punch was icing on the cake!

Yep. Worth the PPV price itself. Probably one of my all time favorite fights ... an instant classic.

Brock apologizes.

I guess when you get paid $400,000 to do something, they can make you do what they want after your emotions come back.

that should help but prolly wont in the UFC fans eyes.. a lot of them are retarded :/

it does pretty much back up exactly what i said and how i seen it. He was in that WWE mode. Even if it was powered by real emotions he still instictivly went into that WWE style acting.

It will be really interesting to see his next fight and if he wins how he handles it. Would show a lot if he shakes the hand of whoever he beats after.

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar will take home a flat $400,000 paycheck for his efforts at UFC 100, making him the highest paid fighter on the card before anything even happens.

His opponent, interim champion Frank Mir, will earn $45,000 for his show money, and another $45,000 if he defeats Lesnar for the second time in his career.

- LESNAR AND GSP BIGGEST EARNERS FOR UFC 100 - MMA WEEKLY - Mixed Martial Arts & UFC News, Photos, Rankings & more

wow. way to fail Mir's agent

Of course all you pundits know that one of the main reasons for all the booing of Brock was because they were fighting in Vegas and Mir is a Vegas Native....right?

Anyways I thought i'd mention it but i'm sure you all knew that already :)

Back