Hobby Lobby Wins Contraceptive Ruling in Supreme Court

when i went to my ex gf's fetus abortion they knocked her out with valium stuck a vacuum up her pussy and sucked out a bunch of red goo with a white thing in the jar i held her limp hand during the whole thing and had to watch

i held that jar cradled while rocking it back and forth as my child died in my arms i could feel the soul leave and i knew what i had done was sinful and thusly i am damned

forcing other people to pay for the benefit of others

do you pay taxes, did you just enter the work force how are you this dumb

Of course this ideology gets thrown out the window when it comes to invading and occupying countries near the middle-east. The foreign occupation is for your protection, even if you dont want it, oh the tyranny! :lol: pseudo libertarians get high off their own superiority complex

confirmed

they find it funny and it brings them great joy

damned heathens

i dont think its funny

i actually did go to that abortion

ive been to 3

2 chemicals and 1 surgical which was the one i described countless plan b usages

the surgical one really bothered my ex and i for a bit because she was pretty sick afterwards and so tired she stayed in bed for 2 days

this didnt change either of our opinions that embryonic stem cells are good and abortion is a womans right

This whole contraceptive thing is bullshit to start and a waste of time money and energy. I agree you shouldn't force an establishment to provide something against their doctrine but even before this whole thing started getting rubbers and other BC has been free or damn near it. People are taking sides to make it a D vs R retard debate.

i dont think its funny

i actually did go to that abortion

ive been to 3

2 chemicals and 1 surgical which was the one i described countless plan b usages

well fuck man, you'd think after a while you'd be smart about using contraception after doing this over and over again.

were you dating retards or something?

fuck how hard is it to fuck responsibly these days?

this is the future wisdom of america, fuck those old white people, let's just fuck irresponsibly and smoke pot and bate

Last edited:
abortion is murder because an embryo dies and that little cluster of cells that looks nothing like a human has a soul and dies in gods name amen

i never cared about abortion, the death of a fetus, nor the underdeveloped brains of others until I saw dare post.

he has changed my opinion. every life is precious. even those who will never be able to chew their own food again (like him).

edualC

Of course this ideology gets thrown out the window when it comes to invading and occupying countries near the middle-east. The foreign occupation is for your protection, even if you dont want it, oh the tyranny! :lol: pseudo libertarians get high off their own superiority complex

says the supporter of the drone king, who wants another war for WMD in Syria, has killed 4x as many US troops in Afghanistan, and is suddenly hellbent to get more of our troops back into Iraq (after funding said ISIS group in Syria).

If you could be more intellectually dishonest I'm sure you would be. But sadly you can't. Two terms!!!

10448228_645804985504025_4858515257571568820_n.jpg

tehe

well fuck man, you'd think after a while you'd be smart about using contraception after doing this over and over again.

you wouldnt know haha

havax is like a preacher in the mid west

he put his little weiner on a paper plane and sent it off

prob got run over

ad hominem ad hominem

that's all i hear from you irresponsible, worthless turds of society

you know what, don't care, keep on with your ad hominem trolling

i know i'm right so :shrug:

this is the future wisdom of america, fuck those old white people, let's just fuck irresponsibly and smoke pot and bate

if they miss a pill close to an ovulation day you run the risk of pregnancy

if you have sex 3 times a day like i used to and have had over 50 partners at some point ur gonna have a few pregnancy scares

k8 is on bc and she still takes plan b like an addict because she wants to be sure

guess its irresponsible fucking when a woman takes plan b to be sure shes not pregnant

Back